Privacy Statement for Fleabusters, Inc.
- Privacy Commitment
- Fleabusters values you as a customer and has a firm commitment to your privacy.
We want you to have an informative and rewarding experience as you view this website.
To accomplish this, we will collect customer information on our order form or voluntary
survey. We may use this information to improve our services and content of our web pages.
- Information Automatically Logged
- As with most sites, certain non-personally identifiable information is recorded
by the standard operation of our server. Such information may include: the name of the ISP
from which a Visitor accesses the Internet, the date and time a Visitor accessed the Site,
the Internet address of the Web site from which a Visitor entered our Site and where a
Visitor goes after leaving this Site. We use the information we collect to
measure the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, and to help us make
our site more useful to visitors. Data which would personally identify a
Visitor is known only when voluntarily submitted.
- Our Order Form
- If you place an order, we will require information from you on our oder form. You
must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address) and possibly
financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). Fleabusters will not sell,
share or rent your personally identifiable information to any third party. If we have trouble
processing an order, we use this information to contact you. This information is used for
shippng and billing purposes and to fill your order.
- We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving
your personal data exchanged with our site. When we transfer and receive certain types of
sensitive information such as financial or personal information, we redirect visitors to a
secure server. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to
protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you
at our site.
- About Cookies
- A "cookie" is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information
about the user. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
Cookies are uniquely assigned to you or your computer, and can only be read by a web server
functionality when placing orders.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships
with any ad server companies.
- External Links
- This site may contains links to other sites. Fleabusters is not responsible for the
privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- Access, Correct, Update
- Because this Site does not maintain any personally identifiable information that
would require ongoing review or updating by you, there is nothing for you
to access, correct or update!
- Choice, Opt-Out
- Because this Site does not maintain Newsletters or Mailing Lists, there is
nothing for you to access, correct or opt-out of!
- Contacting the Web Site
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this
site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
or you can reach us by telephone at 1.800.666.3532:
- Final Note
We want to be very clear: We will not obtain personally-identifying information about
you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us. We
will never sell or share your email address.